Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Super Saturday

This last weekend we packed up and drove to Rexburg to visit family. While we were there I did a card class for my Sister-in-Law's Super Saturday. There was a great turnout and I had a lot of fun.

Until......
My wrist started hurting like CRAZY! It was there that I realized that I have CTS-carpal tunnel syndrome! I am 99.9% sure that my diagnosis is correct. They say that you should rest your wrist/hand for 2 weeks and support it with a wrist brace. TWO WEEKS?! I have been resting it since Sunday and it does feel better. I borrowed a wrist guard from a friend and it does help. My husband won't stop teasing me. He thinks it's funny and says that I have CTS because I stamp too much. It may be true, but the torture of his jokes is killing me.

Anyway......
I met some great people on Saturday. There were 2 girls Whitney and Brittany who came with their Grandma. They had a blast and it was fun to stamp with them. I wish I would have gotten their picture, but of course I forgot that I even had my camera until everyone was leaving and we were cleaning up. So I only have a couple of pictures. In an earlier post I posted the cards that we would be making. To see them click HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! Tell Kurtosis to be nice!! Stamping did not cause it. It had to be all the stirring from your home cooked meals he receives!!!

Kanani said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I hope that you feel better. I have been through something similar (when I used to bartend)so, I know how it feels! Rest it, then get back to stampin' so we can see your masterpieces! I never had the patience to do what I was supposed to but then it would come back.