Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Sister-in-law called and asked if I could come up to Rexburg and do a card class for their Super Saturday in October. So I am doing it on the 20th. She requested 3 Christmas cards and 2 others. I chose birthday and baby. These cards take less than 10 minutes each to make. They are simple and easy! All materials, Stampin' Up!
Papers: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Inks: Night of Navy
Stamps: Perfect Presentation



Papers: Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black
Stamps: The Snowflake Spot, Sincere Salutations



Papers: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy, Whisper White
Inks: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy
Stamps: Season of Joy
Accessories: Always Artichoke Grograin Ribbon



Papers: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Tag Time
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grograin Ribbon

Papers: Whisper White Inks: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip

If I can get enough people to sign up, I am thinking of doing a stamp-a-stack on the 19th to make the most of my trip. Let me know if any of you Rexburgians would be interested. We would do 18 Christmas cards and 8 gift tags for $25. Christmas can't come soon enough. Get those cards done now so you can relax later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are adorable. I especially love the giraffe one. How sweet, indeed!! :)