Friday, September 21, 2007

Catch All Room

After we got all of our boxes moved into the house I thought to myself, "My craft/stamping room is definitely the first room getting unpacked." Ha! Who am I kidding! My craft room has yet to get unpacked and has become the catch all room. You know the room where when someone comes over you hurry and throw things in, push boxes full of stuff that you don't know what to do with in. And now it is the last room in the house to get tender loving care that it deserves.

I am now to the point that I am sick of unpacking and the thought of unpacking another room makes me want to vomit. But since it's my craft room, I think I can hack it. Give me a few days.... It is semi-unpacked. I don't know if you're like me, but I can't stamp in a messy room. Just as I can't cook in a messy kitchen. You know, you have to clean it up first. I don't know maybe I'm just weird like that.

Here she is in all her messy glory. I am excited to have a room all to myself that is dedicated to my hobby!!!
One thing that I managed to to kind of put together that I am excited about is my new cardstock/scrapbook paper holder. I got this idea from my good friend Sarah. I still have some shelves to put on and I need to cut the excess zip ties off, but I am excited about it. This is a really easy/inexpensive way to store paper.
Wish me luck in my unpacking endevor....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am totally flattered that I have a small part of the inspiration going on in the new room. If you need more racks, I have a ton I need to get rid of. Most of them still have the ties on. I can't wait to see your first creation from the new craft room.