Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Card Challenge:SCS-CS145

Challenge Details: Card Sketch Challenge


Here’s how to cut it: After you score and fold (this fold is on the left side), remove/cut off about an inch from the right side of the front. This will now show the inside of the card when closed. Decorate that inside section and add your panel to the front of the card so it overhangs the edge. Please keep card in upright position.


I have a hard time coming up with different layouts. So I loved this challenge. This will be a layout that I will definitely use again. I will be giving this card to our neighbor who just left for California to be with her dying Mother. I'm hoping that things are going well for her and their family. On the inside of the card I sponged around the area where I will write my message. It matches the sponging on the greeting on the front of the card.

Here's my card!

Papers: Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgandy, (Retired) Recollections DSP
Inks: Bravo Burgandy, Mellow Moss
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Sincere Salutations
Accessories: Mellow Moss Grograin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponges, Brads, Ticket Punch, Paper Piercing Tool
Technique: Sponging

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! I'm sure your neighbor will appreciate it! ;)

QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous card-love this sketch!