Friday, July 27, 2007

Convention: Day 3

Today was another day full of classes and ideas. We started off with general session where we learned a lot of wow projects. We also heard motivational speeches which were very inspiring. I am pumped up and ready hit the ground running with my business. When I get home I will be setting some goals and planning out the next 3 months of my calendar. Stampin' Up! has made some changes to help benefit their demonstrators, and I am excited to take advantage of this.


Today was the day that I swapped my two 12 x 12 scrapbook pages and my technique cards. I got some really cute ones in exchange and I can't wait to get home and get my pictures on the pages. I am excited to get my scrapbooking classes up and going. It will be a great way to come have some fun and get your scrapbooking done. So be on the lookout for my scrap nights.

Here is my other scrapbook page that I swapped. The other page is posted in an earlier post.

This is a card I did for my general swapping.

These are display boards that have hundreds of cards, scrapbook pages and 3D items on display. There are like 3 long rows of these boards.
Here I am in front of the Dream Big Sign-Dream Big is the theme for this convention.

Me and the roomies.
For dinner we went to a great place called La Fondue. My first "real" fondue experience. It was very good and a lot of fun. I recommend trying it if you haven't.


More pics of me and the roomates.

No comments: