Thursday, July 26, 2007

Convention: Day 2

Woke up bright and early and headed over to the convention center to stand in line for the first general session. Once they lifted the curtain it was a mad dash for the best seats in the house. We did pretty good. Center section, fifth row from the front. Listened to some great presentations and got pumped up for the day.

During lunch I participated in my first organized swap which was the 6 x 6 scrapbook page swap. It was fun and I got a lot of great pages back. I can't wait to get my scrapbook put together.

After lunch we went to clases for the rest of the afternoon. Learned about marketing and product. We got lots of great ideas and got to see different product used in different ways. I have lots of new ideas to share. I am looking forward to getting my classes going.

On the way to one of our classes, we walked by a drawing that was going on to see if any of us won. And believe it or not, I WON!!! I was so excited. I never win anything. And this was a great drawing to win. I won $75 in product. I got 2 free stamp sets, a punch, 2 spools of ribbon and a ton of paper. It was so awesome!!


At the end of the day we picked up some Taco Bell and headed back and watched We are Marshall the movie. A very long, but fun day.

No comments: