Saturday, January 12, 2008

HaPPy EaRLy BiRtHdAY tO ME!

Right now I am in Huntington Beach, California. Every year my sister and I come to California for our birthdays. My brother lives here, so we stay with him. My parents also flew in from Illinois to join in on the fun. We always have a blast. We always go out to eat at an authentic SU KIM Chinese restaurant, go get hour long massages at the spa, and goto the flea market. Of course there is a lot of being lazy going on too. So needless-to-say, there will be no stamping for me until next week, I will be too busy relaxing.......Aaaahhhhh!

7 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your wonderful day!
And the wonderful massage!!
Hugs,
Joani

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful one!!!

Mescrap said...

Happy Birthday !
Enjoy your happy day !

Scrapping Donna said...

Happy Birthday!

I have good news...you won my blog candy!!! Email me your snail mail address and I will mail it out asap.

Hope your having a great time!!

Donna

Becca said...

Happy Birthday and you lucky girl to go to California. I loved it there when I went on vacation in 1999. Culver City is where I stayed outsdie of Los Angelos. Enjoy your spa and dinner.
All the best wishes for you, Bela

Janine said...

Happy birthday to you!! Sounds like you will be having a wonderful time...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your time in CA sounds like a lot of fun!