Monday, December 3, 2007

12 Days of Christmas Sale: December 1-12

The time has come! Stampin' Up! will release their new catalog in January. They have just posted their retirement list for the 2007 Fall & Winter Catalog. CLICK HERE to see the list.

To celebrate their retirment I am having a 12 Days of Christmas Sale!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Place any $30 order and be entered into a drawing for a FREE stamp set ($60 order = 2 chances, and so on) . This is in addition to my 30/30 shopping spree give away! I will draw the winner on December 12th at 8pm. If you are the winner, the set will be delivered with your order.

2. Get 10% off ANY retired set that you purchase.

3. Place a qualifying Hostess order of $150 and earn FREE merchandise & FREE stamps. You will also receive a FREE assortment pack of cardstock (color of YOUR choice) and you will still be entered in the drawing for the FREE stamp set, in fact you will earn 5 tickets!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**12 Days of Christmas Sale is sale I am putting on so, all orders must go through me~your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

The retiring stamp sets are available until the end of December. Gift certificates are also available. Remember, I accept cash or check AND I can take credit cards if you would like to take advantage of that option. If you would like to get on my list for your copy of the new catalog email me. Cost is $8. Any current club members get their catalog FREE.

No comments: